Who we are
Since 2013, we offer hosting services. Our clients get additional benefits ordering hosting and projects maintenance on our own servers and support 24/7 for free. We have developed a business model which allows us to provide services with Tier II quality and uptime at a price of a low-cost hosting. In our data center, you get service with branded hardware and links from Level 2 operators in our own facility. We are LIR (member of RIPE NCC with own AS) and Microsoft SPLA reseller.
We have developed a business model which allows us to provide services with Tier II quality and uptime at a price of a low-cost hosting. In our data center, you get service with branded hardware and links from Level 2 operators in our own facility. We are LIR (member of RIPE NCC with own AS) and Microsoft SPLA reseller.
Who is our customer
We work for clients who need inexpensive hosting and data center services along with the great maintenance, bandwidth, and reliability. We are not the cheapest data center services provider on the market and we do not present Tier III - Tier IV reliability with uptime 99.99%. Our services are cheap according to the ratio of “price to service level”, “price to service range”. It is common practice for clients to compare the price itself, neglecting the price determination; or compare different configurations of “the same” competitors plans. Among our clients, we see professionals experienced in hosting products and in communication with CPD support. You will notice the actual performance of our responsibilities, guarantees and additional options. You will be pleased with our attitude, approach, and solutions. You will be satisfied with our support team - we respond to inquiries asap and get to the action. We do not just get back to you with an answer, we figure out the issue and solve it.
We offer our clients turnkey web projects, hosting and data center products with the best ratio of price/quality/service. We work “for actual people” and provide a fully functioning website rather than just a website installation or server space. We ensure your projects work fast and slick. We think instead of you, understand your needs and provide the best solutions. Our company is client-oriented and we challenge ourselves to constantly grow as professionals and impress you with our attitude and support. We provide even more than you expect because we care. Our prices are reasonable and we have some FREE stuff for you:
- 24/7 premium support with up to 20-min response;
- basic administration, including configuration and transfer of websites and servers, maintenance of our turnkey projects developed for you;
- 100% SSD-drives on virtual servers;
- unlimited traffic;
- the use of some server and hosting control panels;
- quality accounting services and document flow.
We employ system administrators and managers with 6+ years of experience and technical support engineers with IT-education only. Our web dev department implements the best practices of project and risk management. We have a great number of successful projects and experience.
To provide shared hosting and VPS, we use clusters of blade servers, with 6-core Intel Xeon processor family, ECC DDR3 memory and distributed SDS Ceph on SSD-drives. Each server is connected with two 1Gbps or 10Gbps links and has the ability to build internal virtual links up to 40Gbps. We use only tested open source and commercial software.
Data center Characteristics (Khmelnitskyi-GMHost):
- Capacity: 30 racks
- Backup links
- Uninterruptible power supply: UPS Socomec (France) with N+1 redundancy, municipal power line, automatic load transfer, Ricardo diesel-engine generator
- Cooling: Emerson (Italy) with N+1 redundancy
- Networking hardware: Juniper, Cisco
- Access management control system (to the CPD and the facility)
- Video surveillance and contract agreement security (alarm button)
- Clients admittance and technical support 24/7/365
- Direct switching to Eurotranstelecom, Uarnet, Datagroup, Top-net, IT-Systems, Omegatelecom and major traffic exchange points UA-IX, DTEL-IX, KM-IX, MSK-IX, W-IX with up to 10Gbps links.
Data center Characteristics (Tallin-InfonetDC):
- Capacity: 512 racks
- Backup links: data-center has redundant fiber optic lines to the main traffic exchange points: Tallinn, Sole 14 and Adala 29
- Uninterruptible power supply: UPS Eaton with 2N redundancy, automatic reservation start, diesel-generators with 2N reservation, two independent feeds to each rack.
- Cooling: Stulz precision air conditioners, reservation of piping distribution and equipment – N+1, cooling is arranged according to hot/cold aisle containment principle, stable temperature of 22+-2° C and relative humidity equal to 40–60 % are maintained in the server rooms.
- Security: two security perimeters, fence 2.5 m high with a concrete basement, more than 50 video cameras, access control system, 24×7 armed guards.
- Fire Suppression: automatic gaseous fire suppression, early warning smoke detection and alarm system VESDA.
- Network: RETN, Cogent, Telia Sonera, Hurricane Electric, Infonet with 10Gbps links.
- Services with the best ratio of price/quality/service.
- a refund, if you are not satisfied with the quality of service
- fast order processing
- 24/7 support
- hardware and data protection by Tier II and laws of Ukraine and Estonia (EU)
We love this job
We love technology and computers. We are excited to help you with your project. We live to solve problems, create values and do cool stuff. And we love to share these things with others;)
Where we are
Offices and facilities located in
©GMhost is registered trademark.